Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Su Case: Take Three (make that four)

Su Casa no es mi casa!

I figured I would write this review at the same speed I was served my lunch Friday afternoon ... SuperSlow!!! (no offense to SuperScrunch!)

Seriously, I've recently been painted as the curmudgeon who dislikes this blog. That is not true.

But truth be told, one of my biggest dislikes is slow, crappy service at what's usually a favorite eating establishment.

That said, the service during our visit to Su Casa (approximately 300 South 500 East) was about as sluggish as it could get. And the food really didn't make up for the disappointing service. My burrito's shredded beef was very tough. It took way too long to be waited on, even longer to get the food. And I never got my Diet Coke refill!

So when the bill came (and yes, they did split it up into five separate bills, which was nice) ... we didn't even think of letting our tortoise-of-a-waiter process the checks.

The crew was its usually funny self, which along with the beautiful weather was the only bright spot on the whole lunch!

Overall....6.5 on quality.
Man-up potential is 7.0.

Other than Gary, non of the GPak manned-up...kinda sad.

-cw

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a wingnut original! It shouldn't take Greg more than 25 minutes to edit this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you get one up man, a post that is.

    ReplyDelete