Friday, June 5, 2009

Kickin'










Anytime a lunch starts with an "epic" parking job by Wingnut, you know it's going to be a great lunch.

And Moochies proved to be one the best Friday lunches in recent memory.

The moment we walked in, the five of us were greeted by a friendly "Buongiorno" from the Moochies employee at the counter.

The staff quickly took our orders, which were amazingly simple: Five of their famous Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches. And they didn't disappoint!

While Brady and I secured an open table outside, the other fellas grabbed the grub, which came out quick and hot. Good thing my truck comes with an optional towel for the daily spillage from my daughter! I was able to dry off our chairs to avoid the "wet butt experience."

While I focused my lens on my fellow GPaK crew, including new member Mark Reece (welcome aboard Big Red!), they sunk their chops into a mighty tasty sandwich.

Seriously, it has to be one of the best I've ever had. I manned-up with a side of "kickin' " potato salad, which had just the right amount of spicy factor and a very yummy, thick brownie that was perfectly soft, yet just the right level of crunch with chocolate chips buried inside.

We were rushed out of our leisurely lunch with a quick cloud burst, but it didn't dampen our spirits after a "kickin' " lunch.

Overall, I'd give the place a 9.0 for quality. Man-up potential is high at 9.5. A damn good place to add to the rotation.

— Wingnut

3 comments:

  1. Photos really add to this, Wingnut. This is awesome. Monetize! Monetize! Monetize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos. excellent! *although i look like i am about to hurl.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally someone that can add a nice professional photo to the site. Thanks for inadvertantly remembering your camera man. Mark, think if you would have had the 12-inch sandwich how you would have felt/looked.

    ReplyDelete